What is our homeowners’ association?
Our homeowners’ association, is a formal legal entity originally created to enforce private deed restrictions and covenants but is now used to monitor zoning changes which would adversely affect our neighborhood…
· Membership is voluntary for all property owners within the boundaries of the association.
· Our association is a corporation with formal bylaws and a governing board.
· We are dedicated to maintaining and improving our neighborhood and city by knowing our neighbors and being active participants in our community.
If it’s voluntary, why do we need to pay dues?
- Dues pay for the cost of the newsletters. In some instances it is necessary to mail the newsletter and it can only be mailed successfully and with minimum waste if we have current information on all residents.
- Dues pay to maintain the actual cost of the website. Technology speeds communication as well.